No able to see estimated price etc

• Thread starter Thread starter Jean-Luc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Jean-Luc

Reaction score
Why cant i see his estimated price, foot etc.

300qt8w.png

Don't know, although your best bet would be to uninstall the game completely and reinstall it again. But, unfortunately, you lose all your data in the process; it's better than having this error though. You can always take the game save out of the folder and copy it back in, so it's all fine!

I'm not accusing you, but you've not been using FMRTE have you?? (dont actually know if its even out yet, is it?)

No mate

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Don't know, although your best bet would be to uninstall the game completely and reinstall it again. But, unfortunately, you lose all your data in the process; it's better than having this error though. You can always take the game save out of the folder and copy it back in, so it's all fine!

Cheers mate i probably will end up doing that soon

My game does this too. Usually it goes away the next time I go on the page but I have no idea what causes it.

My game does this too. Usually it goes away the next time I go on the page but I have no idea what causes it.

Strange:/ it never goes away for me no matter how many times i click on the player

Preferences > Default Player Section = Attributes.

Had the same problem, that fixed it for me.

I apologize for giving you the wrong solution Jean-Luc, mate, I didn't really know. Re-installing it nearly always works though!

s'alright mate, thanks anyway:)

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Preferences > Default Player Section = Attributes.

Had the same problem, that fixed it for me.

Cheers mate, seemed to have worked for now:)

thanks a bunch

Back