No action taken against Redknapp

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Harry Redknapp escapes FA punishment for describing Manchester United winger Nani's goal on Saturday as "a farce".

More...

Correct decision from the FA. He shouldn't be punished for his opinion IMO. Good to see common sense come out on top in this situation.

It's true. They know not to punish him, otherwise there might be issues...

correct decison, shouldn't have been punished

Correct decision but some managers have been punished for saying less, Fa needs to be more consistent and fair.

I wonder what all the spurs fans would of made if this was SAF. I bet we would hear a lot of, the FA are scared of united, united bully them

I wonder what all the spurs fans would of made if this was SAF. I bet we would hear a lot of, the FA are scared of united, united bully them

The FA know they have no leg to stand on, if they take action, then we'd take action against Clattenberg and then whole loads of **** gets out.

Despicable, completely disagree.

Find out why in the morning.

Cheeky Cheeky :)

The FA know they have no leg to stand on, if they take action, then we'd take action against Clattenberg and then whole loads of **** gets out.

bullshit., No **** will come out, Arry quite clearly brought the game into disrupute, if this was fergie your be flipping.

Agreed with Scott on this one. Referees need more support and respect from managers and players. Harry is clearly not doing that, and is bringing the game into disrepute.

'The referee is always right, even when he's wrong'.

Despicable, completely disagree.

Find out why in the morning.

Cheeky Cheeky :)

you do post a lot of ****...

On topic: correct decision, the whole reason managers get interviewd straight after a game is catch them when they have emotions running high and you're more likely to get their honest feelings/opinions coming out. If you shut people up then nobody would want to be interviewed for fear of getting into trouble

Harry Redknapp is a legend I think his a quality manager and I want him as Enlgands next manager !!

Harry Redknapp is a legend I think his a quality manager and I want him as Enlgands next manager !!
no. not when he think englands problems can be solved by a golden triangle of rooney, gerrard and lampard

Harry Redknapp is THE football manager. He takes teams from nothing to glory, signs players like Sandro and VDV, fm favourites.

Predicting a CA boost for Bale in a future patch if he continues

Im not saying anything against Redknapp, but the media love him!

I just wonder what the punishment would have been had this come from a foreign manager.. Redknapp will probably be the next England manager so of course the FA will be nice to him...

However I do agree that if any punishment was given to Redknapp then the issue would have dragged on, better for the FA to do the usual and sweep it under the rug....

bullshit., No **** will come out, Arry quite clearly brought the game into disrupute, if this was fergie your be flipping.

Agreed with Scott on this one. Referees need more support and respect from managers and players. Harry is clearly not doing that, and is bringing the game into disrepute.

'The referee is always right, even when he's wrong'.

Have to say, i agree with scott... for once (K)

it shouldn't be one rule for one person, another for the rest,
if Fergie had said something like this, and wasn't fined everyone would be going mental, but because it's the media darling that is 'Arry Redknapp, it's the correct decision.
How do you expect players, fans and so on to respect Referees and Linesmen if your own manager doesn't?

I do actually agree with scott on this, if this was Wenger or Sir Alex people would be saying the big clubs get favoured etc etc.

even though I am a Chelsea fan, I agree with you(H)

How can they do anything about it when the evidence is there for all to see that Clattenberg got it wrong ?. I'm a technology fan and the sooner it's brought in the better. No more **** ups like this. End of

A. They know Arry's in the right

B. They would end up with egg all over their faces in the light of other recent incidents ie "The goal that never was" at Ashton Gate

Last edited:
Back