No Badges or pictures of players?

EBGas

Reaction score
When I first got FM11 i played it off the disk, I had all the badges and pictures of players and it was all okay.

But I put it onto steam, played my game and I had no badges of any clubs and no pictures of players. And my tactics board is a bit messed up.

Can anyone help me fix this please? I would be very grateful!

Sounds corrupted.

Uninstall it and reinstall it on steam. Then verify the game files using steams verify function.

If I uninstall it, will that mean i lose my current game?

You can copy your save file to a usb or even jsut your desktop.

I have this same problem but to go a bit further I can't see any attributes or any shirts in the tactics screen. It Is this going to have to be resolved in the same way or is there something further that needs to be done?

One more thing as well, how do I verify the files through Steam?

Thanks very much!

Last edited:
tried this, verified my files. still didn't work. anything else i can do?

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

i have noticed i have 2 sports interactive folders, with 2 different fm11 folders..is this something to do with it?

Depends if you have fiddlde with any of the folders in them or added/removed any graphics to either folder.

If you put some add-on graphics in the wrong sports interactive folder that will be the reason.

No, just reload skin, my FM does that from time to time.

what do you do to the skins?

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

fixed it! YESSSS!

How did you fix it?

Never mind, have done it now and all seems to be working. In case someone comes up with the same issue and doesn't know how to do it here's how:

On Steam right click on the game title in the library. Select Properties and then select the Local Files Tab. Then all you do is click on the Verify Files option.

To reload the skin you need to load the game and select Preferences from the main menu. You need to untick 'Use Skin Cache' and tick 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' as before, however you'll now notice that a 'Reload Skin' button appears in the bottom left corner.

The Reload Skin button is there because if you now go into the Preferences Screen the Confirm button is grayed out unless you make a change, so if you go into the Preferences menu just to reload the skin you will need to select the Reload Skin button instead of the Confirm button.

Hope this helps anyone who gets as stuck and frustrated as I did!

Last edited: