no disc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oranglongor

Reaction score
im using 10.1.0 patch for FM10...when i save my game its successful, but then the no disc notification pop up!!! so i have to close my game first before continuing it!! anyone help me please

Have you installed using Steam?

Why wouldn't you install a patch that fixes hundreds of things wrong with the game?

Exactly Sean, how could you play FM2010 with Stephen Carr not on it? huh?

because, this is the problem that I had. When you download from steam, the game automatically has the patch on it and downloading it again makes the game go awol

no im not using steam....actually i dont know what steam is...lol hehehehe...still new in this game...but already addicted....can some1 tell me what version n which patch is the best? where can i find it? many thank 2 u guys

Nick134 makes a good point, the games as per fked up, i cant open the data editor, when i do so it says "install corrupt" or whatever, then says no disc inserted, ive got a feeling its somthing todo with this patch? (reinstalled the game 3 times still no joy)

I wud uninstall the game and reinstall it choosing the non steam installation and see if that resolves the problem.

mine is cracked one...so sad...hekz or i think its cracked one

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

tryng to get pato since nani desperately want to move....but always rejected even if my bid is around 40...any suggestions?

Last edited:
hey sean i have been tryin to downlod files from dis site some i have been able to download but some files r just not startin when i clik on download button a file called download.php pops up.plz help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back