no fixtures fo entire season?

• Thread starter Thread starter md5423
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

md5423

Reaction score
hi, when I tried to loan my players to a feeder club I looked at my feeder club to see if they would start my player but when I press fixtures they had none scheduled for the entire season? why?

Is your feeder club playing in an active league? I might be wrong, but I think if it's a non-active league their fixtures dont show, it's not that they dont have any fixtures.

which is your feeder club? if your feeder club is a team which country you did not load when starting a new game, you would not see any fixtures. eg. wuhan (china club which parent club is portsmouth i think). to see the fixtures there you need to load up the china database as well (just an example).

most people try to get clubs in the belgian league as feeder clubs so they can loan their non-eu players there to gain nationality as the period of time is shorter than england. thats the actual point of feeder clubs i think, although you can also get an english league 2 feeder club and if you load the england database, they might just use the players you lend them ;)

mine is italian team and i am also an italian team. how do you choose which database to lad i only loaded 5 leagues to play in with a large database. can i add some more in?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

is it when u switch it to view only instead of playable? can i add some in my current save?

You have to choose at the start of the game which leagues to load, you cant add new leagues during a game. What league is you feeder club in?

haha ya. so if i send a player there they will have a schedule i just cant see?

I think thats how it works, check you players stats after a while and see if he has made any appearances.

no they don't play any LEAGUE GAMES AT ALL. they may play cup games but not league games

if i don;t have brazil in the database can i still sign brazilian players and eventually scout them?

why not the others?

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

when i go to the screen for some nations and go to U19 most of the players names are gray and i can;t sign them why?

Back