No Foreigners In Premiership

• Thread starter Thread starter Tommo43
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3K

Tommo43

Met Pixie Lott <3
Reaction score
I did not make this Database and will not take credit for it. i asked if i could post on here and have been aloud.

----------------------------------------------------​
  • Name: No Foreigners EPL
  • Author: superlampard
  • Database: 9.3.0
  • Description: The English PL with only UK & Irish Nationalities
A genuine concern in today’s modern game is the amount of foreign players playing in the English Premier League. This database tests the theory of removing any foreign players and only having a squad of UK and Irish players. This means that teams such as Arsenal will now heavily rely on youth players due to the lack of first-team UK and Irish players. This database throws the Premier League into obscurity where it’s the small teams who, have in the past bought from the UK and now have a much stronger squad. This database also allows for experiment in proving whether having such rules improves the national game and the quality of the youngsters coming through the ranks.

Visit Below For Download If The Database
http://www.fmgames.net/09-databases/no-foreigners-epl/

btw i did not make this and its just for people to see what it would be like and its a challenge for people

i only named it what it was named on actuall post

I done something like this by editing Nick's Scotland database, Celtic failed... horribly XD Still, nice post :)

Ha, was only joking mate. Looks interesting.
I doubt theres enough players though.

Thats why its a challenge coz u will gave to use youth and lower teams will have a better chance and they may mainly have a english squad and teams like chelsea & arsenal with have to bring a quite a few players in but they will have to be cheap

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I done something like this by editing Nick's Scotland database, Celtic failed... horribly XD Still, nice post :)

lol i added it coz i thought a few people might like it. if it fails it fails but theres probably some people who will give it a try

someone who votes bnp make this by the looks of it.

Suppose that is a joke?

All it is a database with just British people in. That will encourage growth of the game. I will certainly give it a go. :)

Why didn't you just call it, "Watch English football crash and burn!"

Aston Villa will own this DB.

Suppose that is a joke?

All it is a database with just British people in. That will encourage growth of the game. I will certainly give it a go. :)

People like you are racist scum. ;)

Not much points in a fully english EPL ... theyre already introducing the new rule next season for trained by and english based players, thats good for the game but if we didnt have foreigners wed have no Drogba, Vidic, Modric, Or Arsenal? Then Spurs wudnt have a derby game, well ... wed have all the london derbies but not the invaders from south of the river arsenal .... theyre full of foreigners that Paul Merson cant pronounce on soccer saturday

Fernandoooooooooooooooooo :'(

Interesting DB though :P

People like you are racist scum. ;)

I am highly unsure that you know what the term race defines. Its not cultural heritage or country of birth, thats for sure. Beside, if you are a supporter of the english national team and you want it to succeed then you'd want as much englishmen getting the experiences and skills that playing in the best league in the world brings.

And for the guy ragging on BNP, the BNP are right in the fact the british/western culture simply is the best in regards to peoples freedoms and that when people come here they should not take with them culture that is literally PLAUGING places like Pakistan and Malayasia as it will only bring it with the downfall of culture that has defined things like freedom of speech and equal oppertunity regardless of race or *** and replace it with religious discrimination and chauvnism.

Back