ss21

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

So I think there is something wrong with my game or with my FM, so I know very well how we can get good regens in FM, I have the best stuff out there in england 2027 .. best infrastructure, best scoots, everything is great in the Arsenal team, yet every 13th of march I only get half stars regens with a single 2 stars and a half kid. The number of good regens in the other teams went down too, in the rest of the world and europe, I can find like 5 to 6 3stars and a half every year.
The level of the game is too low.. I do my best to buy those regens, and thus the other teams find themselves with 2 stars regens atmost. it's not funny at all. Is something wrong with my doings or the game just gone crazy?

And something else, my team won this year the EPL and the champions league, and the next year, I find myself out of the CL?? is that even possible?? All I got is: even if you won the FA cup, you can't get to the CL this year.. man I won the CL and the EPL.. now all my players want to leave !!

Anybody has a logical explanation, except that my FM copy has a problem maybe?

Ok As you say you have the best stuff in England, and you won the EPL and CL then I will assume that you have a pretty bad-a*s team. I'm not sure how familiar you are with FM but the star rating changes according to your team. therefore a 3 star player compared to your team could still be a massive player in the Premier league! So when you are only getting 2* players, these guys might still look amazing to a mid-table club. You don't get a Messi/Ronaldo level player come through every year or it would be too unrealistic. Just make sure you have youth recruitment up to the max, a good HOYD and all training facilities are boss and you should be fine!.

And not getting into Champs league...I have no clue...unless you are being penalised for breach of FFP rules, or if you are using an edited database and something has messed up there....