No "Match stats" and "Assistant Feedback" in pitch view

• Thread starter Thread starter corvax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

corvax

Reaction score
Hi

For some unknown reason i no longer have Match Stats and Assistant Feedback in pitch view. They used to be in the top left corner as a drop down menu (where the empty boxes in the attached picture is). They are still in "Stats" and "Analysis" but it was so much easier earlier.
View attachment 290293

Also, at the same time the above happened, my left side mouse button dosen't work in FM. It is set to "back" and was very convinient.

I hope you can help med.

Thanks in advance
Anders

Hi

For some unknown reason i no longer have Match Stats and Assistant Feedback in pitch view. They used to be in the top left corner as a drop down menu (where the empty boxes in the attached picture is). They are still in "Stats" and "Analysis" but it was so much easier earlier.
View attachment 797711

Also, at the same time the above happened, my left side mouse button dosen't work in FM. It is set to "back" and was very convinient.

I hope you can help med.

Thanks in advance
Anders

had the same issue: click 'Restore All' on the widgets menu at the bottom right of the pitch, then untick and tick the match stats option again, it should work.

as for the 'back' button I'm afraid it's a bug that hasn't been fixed by SI. One of the many.

Back