No matter what I say...

Give a few examples of what you have said/ who is the opposition/ what is the half time score and we can maybe see what you are saying wrong.

are you in the first season, what reputation did you select at the start?

I'm Newcastle and just played QPR at home, told them to do it for the fans. I was 2-0 up at half time controlling the game and I basically said well done and they reacted negative. After I said they were disappointing as we got dominated second half. This is now becoming a regular occurrence.

thats your problem there mate, it gets better in the 2nd season, trust me and the higher rep you get!

don't stress too much, just use calm and motivate them, do not **** them out (only when they deserve it of course) sometimes saying nothing in the first season is sometimes the best method to use :)

thats your problem there mate, it gets better in the 2nd season, trust me and the higher rep you get!

don't stress too much, just use calm and motivate them, do not **** them out (only when they deserve it of course) sometimes saying nothing in the first season is sometimes the best method to use :)

il be sure to do that, thanks for they advice :)

Back