No one left to buy on FM13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

partyparkins

Reaction score
It seems like all the bargains and great young players have been snapped up, with the only exceptions being Neymar and Damiao... Manyuka, Oscar, Moura...they're pretty much all gone.

I quite like it when theres a big player at a smaller club and you can buy him for someone bigger like Dembele at Fulham, but now hes gone as well haha

Anyone else feeling similar about this? Or can someone get me enthusiastic by listing some players and potential stars on the next one...

just lik irl more quality yong players will arise.
Who knew fierro be4 fm 12?

Hes still done nothing in real life... I hope he'll be one of them that comes through in real life in a couple of years, there were obviously players they missed like Henriques who has gone to Man U who is obviously more highly rated than Fierro.

But yeh I agree... Just nice to buy ready made world stars

lol... bargains? Neymar is 50m+, Oscar was 25m. These are not bargains you fool, are you a Chelsea/ MC/ Real Madrid fan?

Now Carlos Fierro, there was a bargain

It's not that bad at all. Players you mentioned were not bargains. We will definitely have some real bargains in the FM13, like Fierro now. Just see the 'Potential FM13 Wonderkids' topic in FM13 section.

"bargains and great young players"... Manyuka and the like being bargains, Oscar, Moura etc being great young players...

Im a Newcastle fan cheers....

Meh, there will be a new crop of youngsters. Always is.

lol... bargains? Neymar is 50m+, Oscar was 25m. These are not bargains you fool, are you a Chelsea/ MC/ Real Madrid fan?

Now Carlos Fierro, there was a bargain

he didn't say Neymar or Oscar were bargains. And I just want to disabuse you of the notion that Chelsea/MC/Real Madrid don't care about money. We aren't billionaires though the owners may be. And being a Chelsea fan, I certainly don't agree with some of the money that Abramovich has spent since 2003. Don't judge people before you get to know them. You end up looking incredibly judgemental and obnoxious and Piers Morgan-like. Cheers mate.

Just going to make it more fun finding new wonderkids now that some of the more popular ones will be hard to get.

Happens every year. Got a list longer than a years supply of Redders bog roll with wonderkids from previous editions of the game on it. Thread is going off topic so I'm gonna close it.

It will be literally hours after game release and there will be stacks on new wonderkids on fm-base to browse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back