No one will come to me at portsmouth

Wrighty1987

Reaction score
Ok so i have searched every player suggested to me in my thread and other threads and i can not for the life of me get anyone to sign for portsmouth on a free and no one will come on loan to me saying they want a bigger club.
I have seen many posts from lower league team managers saying they signed lots of free transfers so why can they afford and i can't any suggestions because even 16 year olds with slightly better attributes to my players won't even come and can't afford I'm getting really ****** off

have you won anything? do you have any money? try players out of contract or transfer listed.

In my latest save I am managing Newport County.The best advice I could give you is to invest in players with big potential,but low overall from the beginning.In my 4th season I have just won Championship,my players age averages 24 years.I have added to the team experienced players to tutor my young guns.That way I have sold few under 19 players for 4 million and improved team's finances immensely.If you want me to recommend you players to sign I will.

i haven't won anything as its my first season just starting , i have 57 k transfer kitty and the players i have tried out of contract i can't afford the contracts agent fees or wages .

Unemployed Manager yes please but i would highly doubt i could afford any of there contracts :(

Back