Reaction score
I just bought/loaned a full team of frees. I actually couldn't afford to renew any of my old players' contracts, and incidentally every single one of their contracts expired. Has this happened to anyone else?

Crociati Noceto, as the second season ended, why? Not looking for any players, just if this has happened to any other LLM managers.

Most LL clubs cannot afford to have more than 1 year contracts, therefore they are hard to pay for. Labros Choutos;)

It happened to me once on Football Manager 2010. And that was a **** take as I was doing well, but not since then :)

its happened to me on 2010 too, also happened with all my backroom staffs contracts expired on the same day

I try to make sure that I have at least my first choice XI on a longer deal by the end of January...

in FM11 you can ask them to reduce their wage demands, but I'm at Eastleigh in the BSS at the moment and they're mainly part-timers on £200-£300 a week..

I even got one player to take a pay cut of £100 to sign another deal (£350 pwk to £250pwk). I impressed myself with that one :p

Last edited: