No regens

• Thread starter Thread starter Jon25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

Jon25

Reaction score
My game is absolutely dominated by French regens! Why is this? There is no Brazilian regens, and barely Spanish, Italian, English, German. A fair few argentines, I don't understand it, in previous fms there was an even mix, on this one I have 90% French. Anyone else have this or can explain why??

English, Spanish, Italian playable and Brazilian viewable

Don't know then mate, but not having a problem like this in either of my saves :/ (Lots of Argentine's like you said though!)

Don't know then mate, but not having a problem like this in either of my saves :/ (Lots of Argentine's like you said though!)

It just doesn't make sense, gonna end up with a French Spanish team if that makes sense lol

I totally agree with you. This was the same thing with fm12 too with argentine/French youths dominating. However I also noticed this is effected by what league you start in as on my Spanish save I did have more English top youths coming through and on my French or german one I had more eastern Europeans/brazilians coming through....strange

What annoys me is how you much you have to pay for homegrown regents. I can sign a Brazilian/Spanish 4 star player for example for roughly 1million but a British player that's the same/worse is 2/3/4 times more ?

What annoys me is how you much you have to pay for homegrown regents. I can sign a Brazilian/Spanish 4 star player for example for roughly 1million but a British player that's the same/worse is 2/3/4 times more ?

To be fair this is realistic, and is what happens in real life. If Andy Carroll had been French, do you think Liverpool would of even considered buying him, let alone for £35m?
Also, Zaha, Butland,Sterling, etc. are all massively overrated because they are English (Not denying there are good talents, but they're nowhere near as good as people say they are!)

Regens seem to be really weird in my save. One year I signed 19 Brazilian regens who were all rated 5* potential, after 2 years they have a total value of over about £180 million.

In contrast I've probably found a total of 20 high quality regens from every other country, can't work out what I'm doing wrong/what I did so right in Brazil.

Regens seem to be really weird in my save. One year I signed 19 Brazilian regens who were all rated 5* potential, after 2 years they have a total value of over about £180 million.

In contrast I've probably found a total of 20 high quality regens from every other country, can't work out what I'm doing wrong/what I did so right in Brazil.

I have not had one single Brazilian regen in my save and I am in 2017!

To be fair this is realistic, and is what happens in real life. If Andy Carroll had been French, do you think Liverpool would of even considered buying him, let alone for £35m?
Also, Zaha, Butland,Sterling, etc. are all massively overrated because they are English (Not denying there are good talents, but they're nowhere near as good as people say they are!)

you my friend need to actually watch him play its absolutely magical

Could it be to do with a box I havent ticked in the game setup or something? The fact I have no Brazilian regens whatsoever seems strange. The whole u20 team is greyed out

I'm in 2017 on my United save and to be fair there are loads of random regens, no nation with a higher percentage. I'm delighted because I have like 5-6 players through the youth academy who look like there going to be top top players as Arry would say.

Back