• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 684

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie says he is in no rush to commit his long-term future to the club.

More...

Oh great, another contract rebel. Watch us sell him for £30m to Man City next season.

Well if we dont make it to top 4 I'd expect him to leave, but he has takers elsewhere so City's not the only option then.

I'd presume he's more loyal than Nasri. He seems genuinely Arsenal through and through. Plus, he's already 27 - meaning 28 next summer.

I'm sure that he'll sign on and probably spend the rest of his career at Arsenal, or at least the majority (might go back to Holland to retire).

I'd presume he's more loyal than Nasri. He seems genuinely Arsenal through and through. Plus, he's already 27 - meaning 28 next summer.

I'm sure that he'll sign on and probably spend the rest of his career at Arsenal, or at least the majority (might go back to Holland to retire).

He's 28, which means he's 29 in the summer...

IIRC, he said that wants to go to Excelsior and retire there. He's already a part-time scout for them.

He's 28, which means he's 29 in the summer...

IIRC, he said that wants to go to Excelsior and retire there. He's already a part-time scout for them.

Sorry yeah, forgot that FM11 starts at the beginning of LAST season. Is he really a scout for them? I can't see Arsenal allowing that :S

Back