No scouting report available after i scouted the player

• Thread starter Thread starter BibiGotcha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

BibiGotcha

Reaction score
In the 2 last games I started I have no issues with scouting, but in both games I went on holiday for a month around xmas. When I returned I tried checking some scoutingreports.
In the page 'player search' I can see the amount of stars the player has, but when I check his profile and the scoutingreport it says that I need to ask one of my scouts to scout the player.
First I thought I was doing something wrong, so I asked one of my scouts to create a scoutingreport. 2 days later I get a mail telling me what my scout thinks of this player, but when i click the option 'scouting report', I again get the message : ask a scout to check this player.

(I use the dutch version of the game, so the exact texts are different)

Any ideas why this has happened?

Kind regards,
Bibi

Sounds like a bug to me... Is this happening with just one particular player, or do all your scouting reports vanish?

They are all gone. Only the players in my own team have their report.

I would add some screenies, but I am posting this from work, so i can't.

The reports on your own team come from coaches, not scouts. At least you have narrowed the problem down to scouting.
If you go to your teams scouting page, you should see the current and previous assignment of each scout, and the number of reports of each assignment. Are you able to bring up reports from there?

Back