Nedders91

Reaction score
Hi all

When I load the editor up and the database I don't have the option to type anything in. I have all options on the left hand side I.e. clubs players etc

can anyone help???

I have the same problem, only happened tonight.

I have done:

(i) deleted cache folder
(ii) verify integrity of tool cache
(ii) uninstalled/reinstalled

No joy, so i then uninstalled it using IObit Uninstaller, which also removes any left over associated files. I then ran tweak power now and that removed any reg files or temp files associated to fm editor.

I then restarted and reinstalled fm editor but still nothing.

Please anyone able to advise

It's so annoying as I want to update the managers at the clubs

Having the same issue... so annoying because I'm in the middle of a database I'd been working on for the past couple of weeks --"

Edit. Just tried changing the language and it worked! ^^)

what did you do then?

I loaded editor then change to French then loaded database then changed back to english but nothing?

I loaded the editor, loaded database , changed language to dansk, then changed it back to english and it worked

If steam are gonna force this **** platform on us, the least they should do is make sure it works all the time!!

Still no joy. Changed language loads of times, before loading database, after loading database... Annoyed much

STILL NOT WORKING!!!

RE-INSTALLED LOADS OF TIMES NOW!

ALWAYS TRY CHANGING THE LANGUAGE BUT DOESNT DO ANYTHING!

SORT IT OUT!!!

****** OFF

Brilliant tip! I've been getting frustrated thinking it was my laptop for over a week!!!