Manchester United Admin and Takeover

Screenshots?

To answer your question, no I've never had that.

upload your save if you can, im pretty much done with my aston villa one..

Happened in mine too, but the consortium that's took over haven't bought anyone XD

I am playing on a edited database where to make it easier (as im not great at this game yet.) i removed all man u's debt and yet i still have a financial crisis.

How did you remove the debts? Did you highlight the 2 debts in the editor and click remove?
Did you also save the data and enable it when you started the game?

How did you remove the debts? Did you highlight the 2 debts in the editor and click remove?
Did you also save the data and enable it when you started the game?

Yes i removed the debts in that way. Also on the finances screen it has nothing under debts.

Man U have entered admin on my FM10 save in 2014/15, but not yet on FM11

I am playing on a edited database where to make it easier (as im not great at this game yet.) i removed all man u's debt and yet i still have a financial crisis.

lol, I'm actually impressed! did you remove their money aswell or something? they start with loads in the bank if i remember correctly??

lol, I'm actually impressed! did you remove their money aswell or something? they start with loads in the bank if i remember correctly??

Balence in the editor says it should be 250 mill. How ever in game it's at -150mill.

Looks to me like you've gone bankrupt, happened to me once in fm 10, with man utd. youve basically spent too much or removed money or stuff. the admins will come in, flog ur best players and leave after a few months if your lucky.

Looks to me like you've gone bankrupt, happened to me once in fm 10, with man utd. youve basically spent too much or removed money or stuff. the admins will come in, flog ur best players and leave after a few months if your lucky.

Oh well :(. I'll Keep playing for a month or two and if the above happens i'll start again and be a little less free spending.

Well you've obviously done something wrong... I removed all of United debt using the editor. Then you are given £98m if your are challenging for the title, or £120m for winning...

I had that much and spent a third of it (£40-50mill). Now im in administration.

i got to 2015 without any financial crisis, The worst I have had was insecure for two weeks but the club is worth £700 million and has a debt of £567 million. But then the game just decided to initiate a random takeover and I almost lost my job even though I haven't lost a game for 4 years and won every trophy possible just because the new manager wanted to bring in new staff. In the end he offered me a contract extension after just two weeks because I beat city 2-0 and stoke 6-1. Now it's all smiles because the clubs worth £800 million and the debts only £88 million. Going to try and sign messi in the summer with my new mega transfer budget ;)

I got one. I was Leicester and United got took over by a Jamican tycoon. I got the job when fergie retired. He has upgraded the stadium and youth acadamy every season for years. He has cleared all the debt except 1 loan that is 200k over 21 years :S Old Trafford is now 100k all seater and any money that gets spent a new cash injection comes from the chairman. I was able to spend 300m in 1 season signing Pique, Chiellini, Fabregas, all for around 100m each.