non league clubs recomendations

razatheblade

Reaction score
hi, guys after the new transfer update I want to try a non league club with the aim of pushing them into the premier league, have you got any tips on which club would be best? and if so which players would be a real bargain ( after the patch )

thanks in advance!

Wrexham or Barnet...Wrexham have all the stadium requirements and a great history...Barnet though are richer and have better training facilities...

Wrexham or Barnet...Wrexham have all the stadium requirements and a great history...Barnet though are richer and have better training facilities...
I did one with Barnet, only trouble is that because they had a new stadium in 2009 you have to wait 20 years to build a new one and maximum capacity i got it to was 12,300 in the prem, so finances were not great. I would recommend Gateshead.

for non league up to league 2. 2 of the best signings for me were james jones and callum saunders from crewe. very cheap. jones is a very good ball winning or advanced playmaker and saunders is a goal scoring machine. in his first season he scored 59 in 27 games for me at chester

Back