Non League Management - Please Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Bolder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Bolder

Reaction score
I haven't played any of these games since CM93/94 so I'm pretty confused and could really use some help.

How can I keep my fringe players match fit? I've made several of them available for the reserves, but it doesn't seem to be having any effect and I'm not even sure there are any reserve games scheduled.

I'd also like some tips on selling players. I'd like to reduce my wage bill and there are senior players that I have little or no intention of using, but when I offer them to other clubs there is either no interest or they are unwilling to pay for them. Is it possible to sell players at this level (BSN) or will I have to offer them for free?

to arrange reserve fixtures, go to the reserve squad, then fixtures, press arrange friendly, select an opposition and a day and accept it. it is a bit time consuming but after the first season you can opt in to a reserve league. I dont know if entering a reserve league increases costs though

with the no one wanting players issue simply just set their asking price to 0 in LLM your rarely going to get money for players who you dont want i have also recently just started my first LLM since FM10 with woking about half way through and currently 15 points clear without losing 1 league game, also from my exp unless you have full time coachs your players wont improve and if anything they will get worse over the season esp in fitness poor pitchs and all that, good luck with your save

Thanks for the help guys.

I set my assisstant to handle reserve fixtures, but I assumed he would arrange them too.

Do you think it would help development if I employ an additional coach or should I work towards improving my facilities?

Back