non league players who can play in higher leagues

Birchy

Reaction score
does anyone know any non league players that are good enough for league 1 , championship and even the premier league?

Chris Hussey from AFC Wimbledon can become pretty good, I've had him on subs bench in league 1

I havn't seen any stats in game but if the stats are true to real life then Liam Hearn should be league 1/2 standard and Paul Clayton should be championship league 1 standard but I don't how true the game is to real life.

there's definitely none that can play in the prem. But some can play in higher divisions than the non-league. It's the regens in lower league reserve teams that are worth scouting. Most are completely useless, but the odd one has the potential to play in league 2, 1 or maybe even championship.

there's definitely none that can play in the prem. But some can play in higher divisions than the non-league. It's the regens in lower league reserve teams that are worth scouting. Most are completely useless, but the odd one has the potential to play in league 2, 1 or maybe even championship.

But that philosophy is pretty much the same in every country on FM09

This is problem the only place that FM's database fails. The fact that players can't improve based on their opponent, they just reach their potential and then stop

he isnt from england but jim mcalister from morton is good and peter weatherson is a good striker for league 1

lee hughes is in l2 but championship quality

players over here in ireland

gary deegan
john paul kelly
ryan guy
james oshea