Reaction score
I've been playing in the Blue Sq North league with Vauxhall, brought a few decent players (for the Blue Sq I mean) in on free's and I'm sitting 8th so far in the league coming into February.

Trouble is I'm not really dominating games or ever seem to batter teams, lots of 1-0, 2-1, 0-0's and concede quite often, even with two quality CB's compared to other teams, I don't want to fiddle around too much with player instructions as I'm not sure what affect if any it'll have.

I've seen a few topics on this and how to play with Non-league sides but most is quite basic stuff i.e. play 4-4-2/4-5-1 away and keep it simple (not too many tactical tweaks)..not working that well to be honest, anyone had much luck with any system with lower league sides that they could share or any advice of what to improve.

I currently play 4-4-2, rigid, standard or attacking, disciplined, pressing more, more aggressive, man-marking, crosses default and sitck to position.

Cheers.

Well I would stick to it. Only thing I would change is the pressing more to default. The players at this level are to poor. Also if you lead in the last 15 min, change to defensive or contain strategy.