Noob Questions

• Thread starter Thread starter jlovesey90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 720

jlovesey90

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been playing FM for 3 years and have never really had any friends that play it or checked out this forum - Just had a few questions that I have been wanting to ask.

1) In general how detailed does FM actually go? E.g. How much does having players with similar personalities actually matter? How much difference do team talks ~actually~ make? That kinda thing.

2) Do you guys edit every single players advanced instructions? Or just set it to "anchor man - defend" then fiddle with the basic team settings "closing down - press more"

3) How do you go about choosing a tactic? I often just mess around with things by looking at players key attributes.

4) Is it best to play a set tactic every game? Or do you guys alter your tactics depending on the opponents strengths and weaknesses?

5) Opposition instructions - Manually do them or get your assistants to? If you manually do them how many players do you tend to target, I find myself trying to set instructions on almost every outfield player and guess thats wrong!

Thanks in advance!

**ps.** playing tottenham currently in the following lineup and formation (in 2013/2014) Currently struggling and not sure why, especially at the back

ter Stegen
Walker (FB-A) Kara (LD-X) Samba (CD-X) Baines (FB-A)
Sandro (A-D)
Ayew (AP-S)
Afellay (IF-A) Bale (W-A)
Wellbeck (P-A) Damiao (TM-S)

Fluid
More Direct
Press More
More Aggressive
Man Marking
Stick To Postion

Normal Defensive Line
Very Wide