north america league

• Thread starter Thread starter buddah1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

buddah1

Reaction score
how do i add extra league spots for north american countries i created the best league everrr for candian football withh over a hundred teams 3 division i need to add extra contenntial league spotss

can you repeat your question please? I don't get it :S

You can do it, but you must recreate CL in advanced editor. I have made my own CONCACAF Champions League, with Canadian team in it (winner of Canadian Champions Cup - also recreated - removed Toronto FC, made it as knockout tournament).

okayy what do you mean recreate CL?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

can you please explainnnn step by step pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :)

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:46 PM ----------

You can do it, but you must recreate CL in advanced editor. I have made my own CONCACAF Champions League, with Canadian team in it (winner of Canadian Champions Cup - also recreated - removed Toronto FC, made it as knockout tournament).

can you send meh youre xml file for the american league please?

You have to delete current CL format, and make it from scratch - like number of teams in it, what teams take part, system (groups, point system, money, schedule etc) and with doing that you can even make possible that no American or Mexican teams take part in CL... you can make teams from Cuba, Bahamas, St Pierre and Miqueilon compete for CL title.

But, as I said, only possible in ADVENCED PANEL EDITOR.

Back