Radzx

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I have just finished my Northern Irish Super League down to level 11.

It is a super league in the sense that I have given it roughly the same money and reputation involved in the English league. (this is purely for us players who get frustrated when you get to the Carling Premisership and your team cannot get anywhere in European Championships or can't seem to hold good players down)

I have added a few images to this post to show the structure.

I have added and extra 37 divisions with over 370 extra teams and 15 extra cups. I have also tested this file rigourously to make sure all promotions between leagues and cup work.

I have also added some extra awards per level.

Slight Issues and Notes:

• Regions were tricky trying to set boundaries was very time consuming so I haveen't manged to get this working fully.

• The Steel and Sons cup was causing issues when using the selcted teams that should be in get promoted etc the game would glitch or crash so I have had to work it into just an intermediate league cup style competition.

• I have tried to get as many kits as possible but some of the lower Junior teams don't seem to have any so this has been completed to the best of my ability.

• I have taken a slight bit of artistic liesence with the league structure as there is no real pyramid structure in NI just individual leagues floating about here and there so I have tried to rationalise these into what I think is a very workable structure and tried to keep as true as possible to where they would appear within the hierarchical pyramid system.

• I haven't been able to create players or stadiums as this information was very hard to come accross and also would have taken an age.
You can download from here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACP45UBM
I hope you enjoy please let me know of any issues and I can chaged them asap

I am also working on a proper money and reputation version for people who like to keep it real

RECENT EDITS

This is edit version 4.2 and will be the FINAL Super-League Edit, I am still working on the correct prize money version.

Here is the changes for this version.

I had a few problems after a couple of seasons where money was everywhere and every team have multi-millions I have toned down the winnings of the lower league so this does not happen and there is a clear tier structure of finances between teams.

I have also went through all Reserve Teams that are in the lower league and changed their stadiums and attendances to be lower as they were all set to default which was around 10000 which I don't believe ANY reserve team would get those types of attendance figures.

Cheers

Radz

Last edited:
heavens, people download this, it looks immense, how can we have neglected it

Nice to see that this has finished. Just need to advertise it a bit :)

Hey guys cheers just a quick note have played this through a few seasons and I think I need to change the monies a bit there is abit too much floating about after around 7 seasons or so so will be tweeking that this week and uploading the newer version.

Hey man cheers just so you know I have uploaded what I hope will be the final version now. It should be v4.2

8-|

Ao your realesing a newer version, or just this one if so, ill just wait untill your done with newer one:)

No more from this one mate I am all done for the Super-League DB, I am now working on the Correct Money/ Reputation Version will probably be another week for that one.

If you're wanting the Super-League/Money/Rep I have just uploaded the final edit to it. The link above in the original post has been chaged to 4.2 version so you can grab it there.

Cheers

Hey guys just wondering if many of you had played this file yet?

I am loving it the extra reputation alone is enough I have amazing players at the minute for Brantwood including Sol Campbell and David healy ok so not the most amazing players but for a Championship side club in NI its immense also made it to the group stages of chamo league which I am chuffed with

Hi Radzx, This file is excellent! I'm a big fan of a real challenge though so I look forward to the new realistic mode! I'm playing as Dunmurry Inn, (It's spelt Dunmurray Inn on your file)

Have you considered putting your file on SI Games forums? You'd get alot of feedback there. Plus your rivals are nowhere near as organised as this file is. 23enzo86's file takes the N.Irish league to tier 4, and theres no promotion & relegation.

Looks impressive mate, gonna give it a shot now. I usually get quite bored managing in Northern Ireland after a couple of seasons so hopefully this will keep me interested as it's clear you put a lot of time and effort into it.

this is amazing thanks for this been tryin to do this a long long time

Hi Radzx, This file is excellent! I'm a big fan of a real challenge though so I look forward to the new realistic mode! I'm playing as Dunmurry Inn, (It's spelt Dunmurray Inn on your file)

Have you considered putting your file on SI Games forums? You'd get alot of feedback there. Plus your rivals are nowhere near as organised as this file is. 23enzo86's file takes the N.Irish league to tier 4, and theres no promotion & relegation.

Cheers man,

I'll fix that now spent too much time in Scotland spelling Murrayfield. Still trying to figure out money for the real version should have it finished start of next week so I will let you know then.

radzx.this is great btw.here since the new patch came out your file wont work.theres problems in the editor with irish cup iv tried fixin it,if u cud have a look id be very grateful

Ok folks the 10.3 patch was creating problems as it had deleted some of the teams from certain league I don't know if they have maybe went into admin? I have fix the file and it can be downloaded here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACP45UBM

Great job Radzx! I've been looking for a more complete Norther Ireland league and I found it :D
I quite enjoy managing here ( I started my FM 2008 & 2009 with Chimney Corner and Bangor)

Ok folks the 10.3 patch was creating problems as it had deleted some of the teams from certain league

It's a serious problem, I think your right because I tried fixing some other db with the editor and the issue was always the lack/disappearing of teams...I'm clueless about why did they decide to do that, but it's been cracking all my games so far.

Thanks for the fix!

hey mate are you going to transfer this file to fm 2011? also how do you take an irish league team and transfer them into the english leagues? I'm fairly new to modding the game. cheers, and common the blues!