Northern Rail Cup

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Anyone watching it on SS4. My local team Widnes Vikings are playing. We own in this competition. Oh, Btw, this is rugby |)

Saw it for a second on Sky Sports while my dad was flicking thru the stations. All I noticed was a completely empty but fairly cool stadium :L

Never heard of the Northern Rail Cup before that though? Is it rugby union or league? I'm a big union fan, support Leinster.

Its a League cup, its for all the teams who are too sucky to be in the super league ;) Bit like the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

Saw it for a second on Sky Sports while my dad was flicking thru the stations. All I noticed was a completely empty but fairly cool stadium :L

Never heard of the Northern Rail Cup before that though? Is it rugby union or league? I'm a big union fan, support Leinster.
It's league. The stadium is class, but we're a small town, and tbh, there IS quite a lot in the stadium, at the sides, it's full.

Its a League cup, its for all the teams who are too sucky to be in the super league ;) Bit like the Johnstones Paint Trophy.
Eh, we could've been in there,but for luck...