Norwich City help

• Thread starter Thread starter HGC1x3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

HGC1x3

Reaction score
Hello, just signed up there the now, looking for a little help.

Just on my first season of FM12, went Man City but got sacked at Christmas time after a bad run of form, played 14 won 4 lost 1 drew 9.

Anyway Paul Lambert left Norwich City bottom of the league to join Stoke City, Norwich offered me the job I accepted, Anyway to get to the point....

Looking for a few idea on tactics / signings etc

Thanks

The Norwich team is built on hard workers with great determination attributes and a team that will work for each other. Try signing players from the Championship and below with good work rate, team work and determination attributes. I try searching with all minimum of 15. Also you'll see the majority of the squad is from the UK/Ireland and there are no superstars. They're also relatively young with bags of potential. In most of my careers they've stayed up and they always seem to beat me, especially at Carrow Rd

I started a Norwich safe and am doing dreadfully! I've tried the diamond, a 4-4-2 and a 4-5-1 but none are working we're not scoring goals and I am getting so frustrated! Why can I not get top 12ish like PL has done in real life. Other people have finished top 10 in first seasons with Norwich. How do they do it?!?! HELP!!!

Back