luckster44

Reaction score
So I'm into my 5th season at Boston United and the season is coming to a close. Despite having an untouchable job status, the board refuses to offer me a new contract. When I ask them for a new contract, the chairman says they aren't currently interested in doing so... despite me promoting the club three times. This is incredibly frustrating and clearly a glitch of some sort. Is there anything I can do?

So I'm into my 5th season at Boston United and the season is coming to a close. Despite having an untouchable job status, the board refuses to offer me a new contract. When I ask them for a new contract, the chairman says they aren't currently interested in doing so... despite me promoting the club three times. This is incredibly frustrating and clearly a glitch of some sort. Is there anything I can do?

Mate, you're in the wrong section. Should probably post it in FM14 section, or ask a mod to move this there. But coming to your glitch, what are the finances of your club? Also, did you get a takeover recently? Sometimes, coaches are displaced after takeovers..

No takeover, but the financial situation is insecure, I'm planning on selling a few players in the summer but I won't have the chance to if my contract runs out.