Not every player is a whining primedonna diva

Reaction score
Ok, I get it, in last years game, the players were very predictable. Scripted if you like, most of them complained at the same point in the season and usually about the same predictable problem. There wasn't a whole lot of variation, you almost knew when the player would complain, before he'd even done it. Every player is different and I encourage realism in the game but like the title says, not every player is a whining primedonna diva.

Not only do they complain about the smallest issue, they do it all the time and it's not just one player. Here's a couple of examples. We're five weeks in to the season and Lazar Markovic has started one game and made four substitute appereances, all of which have been poor, yet he comes to me demanding he starts. This is a player who's been in his new country two months and has a squad status of hot prospect.

Sturridge missed the first three weeks of the season through injury, with Balotelli also out, Borini got the nod to play up front. Six weeks later and Borini has 10 goals and 3 assists in 7 games, An unfit Sturridge who recently picked up a knock, is complaining about first team football. Yes he's a key player but he can't expect to start when he's not fit and Borini is in the form of his life. Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like the players are just far too self-centered in this year's game? Sure in the real world there's player's like this, but IMO most players are professional and don't go whining to their manager every five minutes.

Yeah I agree. The worst complaint out them all has to be when a player comes to you for a new contract, WHY, Because you are giving nice wealthy contracts to the Top players in your team and then some fringe player comes along demanding that you give him a new deal thats more in line with the rest of the squad.

I ain't got no time for the in it for the money players.. ARGHHHH

I agree. I think they probably wanted to focus more on player power this year, but I don't think they got it right. I could list several examples, but I don't see the point as most people have encountered these themselves anyway.

But it's a new feature, so I guess we'll just have to be patient. I'm assuming/expecting it's something that's constantly being tweaked, as it's nowhere near realism at the moment. I expect it to be a lot more balanced and reasonable in FM 16 and 17, when they've had time to evaluate it and take feedback into account. It's already a lot better than it was in the beta.

Well I got a hot prospect from Portugal, he will be a top player but right now he isn't, but he has a good mentality and is fairly professional. Anyway, still early in the season and I have a few injuries up front so I put him on the bench for a few games and he started the last game because of fatigue hitting my star striker. Day after match he comes into my office and demands that he begins games!! Screw you, your going into the under 20s squad you whiny little F***!!!

My favourite example of a whining player has to be Lerin Duarte, managing Ajax, 3 games into the season, he's started 1 game and then complains he's not playing enough, after 3 games, he is only classed as a back up as well, so I sold him as soon as I could.

I am always left with a tiny squad because of this ****, less players equals less moaning,sometimes i only have 3 or 4 subs in my matches because i only have 20 players in the the senior squad and you know how this game likes to injure a player every match, i had 5 16/17 yr olds make their debut in one match

Back