Platinum

Reaction score
I was wondering why when I open Football Manager it isn't the full size of my laptop screen, how do I change this?

Go in to preferences then display mode. If you have widescreen you will need to change to 1600x 900

Go to Preferences in the menu at the top right then the Display and Sound tab, I'm guessing your display setting/resolution is set to Windowed, just change it to suit your screen size :D

Please if you can help me?I installed FM 2012 the game and changed the resolution in the Preferences,
and then a black window that says it does not support that resolution, I can not get back to the main window, the cursor does not exist and can not do anything..PLEASE help me :)
THANKS!!!

Try deleting your settings/preferences folder.

From this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-dumps-failed-set-up-graphics-xml-errors.html

"For XML Issues and crash dumps, please delete your settings folder as described below:

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders.

XP:
My Computer
'Tools'
'Folder Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows Vista and Windows 7:
My Computer
'Organize'
'Folder and Search Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Once this is done, follow the instructions below:

Windows XP:
1. Open “My Computer”
2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\
3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.
4. Delete the “Football Manager 2012” Folder.

Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click “Start”
2. Click your username on the start Menu
3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”
4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder
5. Delete the “Football Manager 2012” Folder. "

Check your monitor/screens resolution before setting it in case you choose the wrong one and have to go through this again. You could always set it to windowed then maximize it, where it will automatically re size it.