Not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol in fairness its a spurs skin i wouldn't want to take all of my time making one.

but if you want to learn how to make one yourself there is a thread on making skins it think, try that. or try messaging someone who is good at making skins to do one for you..

but don't complain about a mod saying no. you asked a question and got an answer.

I think he responded like that because you were a new member with only 1 post and the first contribution you made to the forum was for someone to spend hours of their time making a skin for you.

Lol it wasnt even rude, i would say what you said was more rude.... "a spurs skin please"... that deserves a slap imo!

i agree abit cheecky just to sign up and ur first post is for someone to make something for them straight out atleast say hello!

I thought this site was decent but i was wrong deletes site from favourites

LOL, that guy just got raped. Now take note children, manners are very important!

:eek: You lied, you said you had delted us from your bookmarks

lmao qq some more and someone might just pitty you enough to make you one.

Redders ftw

lol funny boy fancy asking for that anyway i think he said no to the spurs skin if he asked for a man utd maybe would have got somewhere lol

UTD FOR THE QUINTUPLE

I think he responded like that because you were a new member with only 1 post and the first contribution you made to the forum was for someone to spend hours of their time making a skin for you.

Here is your answer - thanks Sean.

Redders ftw

Agreed

lol funny boy fancy asking for that anyway i think he said no to the spurs skin if he asked for a man utd maybe would have got somewhere lol

UTD FOR THE QUINTUPLE

You are in-correct...twice.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.