Not in charge of contracts

• Thread starter Thread starter Donnaz9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Donnaz9

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm in my seventh season with Napoli and a few trophies have made us a rich club. I always have my contract renewals unchecked with my *** man so I can deal with them otherwise, obviously, he accepts ridiculously high wages etc etc. At the beginning of this new season, however, somehow all my players, including fringe players and back up players who I will release at the end of the year, are singing new massive deals and its throwing my wage budget right off. The option is still unchecked so I can't understand how they're doing it, are they negotiating them with the board? Up until now they have always come to me for negotiations and as far as I can tell I have changed nothing yet its popping up that they're all signing new deals. Could anyone shed some light on the situation? I've searched everywhere to try and find a thread with a similar problem but with no success.

Thank you,

Donnaz9

Never had that happen, try and fire your assistant manager, hire a new one and set instructions again via team policy..

however, this is all too late now..

good luck though

I've never heard of this either, Raikans suggestion could be a solution, but unfortunately you can get your money back.

Ok, just to confirm, you're clicking on [Your Team] > Team policy.... and under that, when you go thru all the tabs, your *** man doesn't have 'contract renewls' ticked??

Yes that's it. I just went back to an old save and offered them all reasonable contracts before the time the previous contracts happened. It's fine now for some reason, I think it might have had something to do with having so many first team players with one year left, the AI (or the board) just automatically ties them down. I renewed a few of my key players and the rest didn't get new contracts like in the previous save. Bit weird. Just replied to let anyone else who has this problem know what to do.

Back