Not liking FM 13, am i the only one!!

• Thread starter Thread starter louthman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

louthman

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

iv loved every football manager game ofr the last 10 years, but this is the first one i am just not enjoying.
As strange as a complaint as it may be, i find the match day too smooth. balls just glance off players. AI seems unrealistic plus i cant win a home game. I beat man city 4-1 away then lose to norwich, swansea and Gala all at home, then beat chelsea 3-nil away, in fact all away games i destroy teams.

last bit of the rant, what is with all the great players being transfer listed!!!
Am i the only one?

plus i cant win a home game. I beat man city 4-1 away then lose to norwich, swansea and Gala all at home, then beat chelsea 3-nil away, in fact all away games i destroy teams.

And I can win home games, yet cannot win away. This completely explains everything.

See, the main issue is those complaining about the ME, and then are still complaining even if they are told SI are actively working on the issues because "it should be fixed already, innit".

The problem with the ME is that it is from a game which is a fully customisable and evolving platform. For some, the behaviour is absolutely fine, for others it isn't and the simple reason is permutations. Using tactic creation, you end up with millions of different permutations and its impossible to account for everything during any testing process.

Of course there are some fundamental basic flaws which do need addressing as well, I'm not going to pretend there isn't anything wrong.

Hey Guys,

iv loved every football manager game ofr the last 10 years, but this is the first one i am just not enjoying.
As strange as a complaint as it may be, i find the match day too smooth. balls just glance off players. AI seems unrealistic plus i cant win a home game. I beat man city 4-1 away then lose to norwich, swansea and Gala all at home, then beat chelsea 3-nil away, in fact all away games i destroy teams.

last bit of the rant, what is with all the great players being transfer listed!!!
Am i the only one?

For me it's the same as every year; play it for a bit and think it's *****....play it for a season and think it's the best ever lol! Keep at it mate, it's worth playing you just need to give it time.

I got it today and it does feel like completely new game in the regard that it's not as predictable as the other versions which is brilliant as it's like a new game and more of a challenge! Don't worry people will quickly work out the tactics to use they always do.

The Humans always beat the A.I.

Back