Not sure if im missing it or not...

• Thread starter Thread starter Mallakith
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Mallakith

Reaction score
Also not sure if its been brought up before - or whether theres a suggestions box the designers look at...

Im beginning to get increasingly frustrated with the lack of a certain option when talking to players...

Player comes with concern he isnt playing - I get the (effective) options:

Ill play you
I pick the team
Ill loan you
Ill sell you

What I would like (and hopefully it has been discussed) is the option - "Id pick you but we're on a 10 game unbeaten run with that side so I aint changing it any time soon" - if you see what I mean.

There seems no option to give support that you want them at the club but theyre just not getting in the side due to the teams current form.

And I'm getting a bit bored of transfer listing everyone who moans ;)

I also get a bit frustrated with this. An option to say "I can't justify dropping someone for you but if you wait until a spot comes up and you make it your own, you'll stay in the side" would be perfect in most cases.

I end up telling all my players I'll let them go at the end of the season, but nobody ever wants them

Hopefully the way this works will be fixed in the next FM. One of the most annoying things for me is how Daniel Sturridge, who is a bench player for me, always gets "concerned," and whenever I say I'll give you a chance to prove yourself, he plays lights out, usually averaging around 8.0 over the next five or so games. But when I try to regularly start him, he sucks.

The best one to choose is usually "I pick the team".

If you keep with the stern approach, he'll accept it, unless he's whiney.

"I'll play you" is fine too, it gives you a leeway of about a month to play them before they moan more.

Itd be a nice addition though - although i want credit for it if it appears!

Back