Status
Not open for further replies.

Dim

Reaction score
tactics from FM 09 are not working on the FM 10 demo?? OR wtf????

but the tactics from 08 worked in fm 09 can anyone make one for the demo

Seriously, you started a thread for something this stupid?

They are different games, so obviously the tactics from one game won't work on another!

Mods will get to this pretty soon I assume.

Seriously, you started a thread for something this stupid?

They are different games, so obviously the tactics from one game won't work on another!

Mods will get to this pretty soon I assume.

dont be so harsh he asked a fair question

Its a silly question.
It's like asking why Manager Mode from FIFA 09 doesn't work on FIFA 10.
Common sense surely tells you it's a different game so stuff from a previous game won't work.

If you dont want to answer like it works or it works not then shut the **** up

If you can`t make a tactic for your team - don`t play the game !!! GIIZZZZ ... you`ll have to start at some point , if not , this is not playin` FM , just to download others tactics and try them , you have to create and try tactics of your own dude !

Its a silly question.
It's like asking why Manager Mode from FIFA 09 doesn't work on FIFA 10.
Common sense surely tells you it's a different game so stuff from a previous game won't work.

but i have used the tactics from football manager 08 on football manager 09 so it wasnt daft

Tactics from 08 worked on 09 because the tactics system didn't change, from what I gather there's been changes this year so tactics from 09 will not work on 10.

It is faster if you can load your previus tactics then to make a new one CAPISH!!

Wow.... Chilax guys ;)

Tactics take no time to recreate if you know what sort of thign you want to do...

What Lee said. The tactics system has changed a lot. That's why you can no longer use your FM 09 tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.