TicTactic

Reaction score
View attachment 87842

Club Deportivo Leganes S.A.D

Club Deportivo Leganes S.A.D or CD Leganes are a club based in Leganes, on the outskirts of Madrid. Having been founded in 1928, they have a very weak history. Having only ever achieved two trophies which consist of 2nd and 3rd division title wins which have not been around since the 1992/93 season, CD Leganes have reach La Liga for the first time in the their history and now the chairman is demanding a change, he is demanding success.

CD Leganes manager Asier Garitano parts ways with the club after what seems to be a complete mis-match in ambitions between the manager and chairman. When question Garitano said "The chairman has gone completly mad, demanding unrealistic targets that could only be achieved in a dreamland, I had to get out of there" later adding "Whoever takes over, I wish them all the best, they are going to need bags of luck to achieve Juna's crazy targets.

That's where I come in. My name is Javier Medieros, I am 25 years old, I am a determined and ambitious man and I truly believe I can bring success to Leganes. Here I am outside the Estadio Municipal de Butarque. For my first meeting with the chairman since he hired me.

(JM = Javier Medieros and J= Juna)

JM: Great to see you again and thank you for hiring me.

J: Yes it's great to see you again, let's great straight to business.

JM: Go on then...

J: I have plans, ambitions, dreams for this club. I believe we can be Spanish Champions in 7 years and European Champions in 10 years.

JM: Not to doubt your knowledge, but you believe we can overthrow the two Madrids and Barcelona within 7 years of being a La liga club never mind becoming European Champions in 10 years despite never previously competing in the
competition.

J: Of course, I wouldn't have hired you if I didn't think you could achieve greatness... Hear me out, this is my plan.

Year 1: Avoid Relagation

Year 2: Mid-Table Finish (14th-10th)

Year 3: Top 8 Finish

Year 4: Europe League Qualification

Year 5: Champions League Qualification

Year 6: Top 2 Finish (Reach Group Stage)

Year 7: Spanish Champions! (Reach First/Second Knockout stage)

Year 8: Back-To-Back Titles (Quarter-Finals)

Year 9: 3 Time Spanish Champions (Semi Finals)

Year 10: Complete The Quadruple (European Champions!)

JM: You expect us to be able to win 5 trophies in 10 years?

J: Of course, It's all part of the plan. The question is are you in?

JM: Are you kidding? Miss out on the is project, Of course I'm in!

J: Great! Remember though "Nothing but Success"

JM: Of Course "Nada mas que exito - Nothing but Success"

J: Excellent!