Nottingham Forest (2011/12 Invinsibles) - Living the Dream

• Thread starter Thread starter George Tuck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K

George Tuck

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I thought since my club had been so successful in my first season as Nottingham Forest, winning every trophy possible, I'd make a thread for it! So hear it goes!

After beating Arsenal's record that previously beat Forest, I decided, to spend some of that invisible money! Did I forget to tell you that, due to a new owner, that the club is filthy rich?

So I Decided To Buy:
THE OX!
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain liked the idea of first team football and a sum of £25m!
PARR, PARR!
Jonathon Parr was hating life at Palace, so I waved around £2m at him and he followed!
LIL MO!
The legend himself, Michael Owen, wasn't getting enough game time at Manchester United and I needed a Premier League experienced Striker to play, so £400k later and he's Forest's new number 10!
WOOTENNNN AND GREGORY!
I decided after a good loan spell from each, to make both moves permanent for a joint sum of £1.8m!
GERMAN GUY!
With an ability of 4 gold stars and potential of 5, I splashed around £20m to replace the rumored-elsewhere Camp (who didn't move after all) with Marc-Andre der Stegen!
THE LOANEES! Pulled out a loan deal also for Danny Wilson from Liverpool Football Club and also Chelsea Football Club's Oriol Romeu, but wanted £21m at the end of the loan amd I don't really feel Romeu fits in, so these moves are just temporary!
YOUNGSTERS!
I splashed SO much cash on these youngsters, so the future of Forest would be hugely bright! I signed George Thorne, Reuben Noble-Lazarus, Rob Garner, Hichem O'Connell, David Billing, Flamur Kastrati, Adam Henley, Tim Silver, Juanje, Robbie Cotton, Felix Klaus, Mike Green, Tommy Pearson, Gary Kelly and finally the £11m rated and bought for Walter Richardson!

And These Are The Players I sold:
FREEBEES! Didn't feel these players were good enough for the first team, so I let them leave on a free! They were Paul Smith, David McGoldrick, Danny Meadows, Ben Gathercole and Kostakis Artymatas! Then, Matt Derbyshire and Garath McCleary said that they wanted their contracts termintated on a fee, so I let them leave!
THE LOANEES:I sent two of my youngsters away on loan for 5 months each, they were Ribbie Cotton to Charlton and Adam Henley to Brighton! I also sent Kieron Freeman off on loan too, so Yeovil signed him up!

That's all for now, stay tuned for the first few fixtures!​

Back