saulabbiss

Reaction score
who should i buy first season january window budget isnt too much of a problem after letting go of a few players but obviously not too high as i am only forest in championship but i need players in midfield or defence that will sign in championship and also do a job in the premier league.

Cheers

Saul :)

how much u got exactly? and wage budget per player is?

Decided to go with Forest, myself.

I'm making Kara and Bressan my top priority signings. If I can pull them off, and sell a few of the weaker members of the squad, I feel we'll have a good season.

Decided to go with Forest, myself.

I'm making Kara and Bressan my top priority signings. If I can pull them off, and sell a few of the weaker members of the squad, I feel we'll have a good season.

good idea i always get rid of mcclearey moussi derbyshire mcgoldrick and either tudgay or blackstock if u give lascelles a professional contract straight away u can get 700k for him in the openning window!!!

good idea i always get rid of mcclearey moussi derbyshire mcgoldrick and either tudgay or blackstock if u give lascelles a professional contract straight away u can get 700k for him in the openning window!!!

Keep Lascelles and Moussi, both key players for me. Try and get a parent club, either Arsenal or Chelsea are best to start with, and use this to loan their best youngsters. McEacheran and Danny Rose had brilliant first seasons for me

Keep Lascelles and Moussi, both key players for me. Try and get a parent club, either Arsenal or Chelsea are best to start with, and use this to loan their best youngsters. McEacheran and Danny Rose had brilliant first seasons for me

what season you in? i always get rid of moussi cause i like to go for a more attacking 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 and he doesnt fit in

I'm playing with Forest too. In my first season I snuck up via the playoffs. I loaned McEacheran, although he didn't make an immediate impact so I used him sparingly. I also loaned Alex Chamberlain, and brought Daniel Devine (Preston) to partner a surprisingly constistant Luke Chambers in defence. I also loaned Ben Gordon at left back. Ishmail Miller, Matt Derbyshire and Robbie Findlay are really good at this level, but Miller is the only one who goes on to do ok in the prem. Perhaps the most bizarre bit of business I've been able to do is loan out McGoldrick for the last 3 seasons covering all his wages and earning over £1m in fees. I sold Morgan for £700k to Newcastle and he bombed. Lascelles is good - definitely not worth selling for £750k. Loans is the best bet to getting up. Once you're up, suddenly you get £16 million to spend and there are plenty more options. If he'll come to you, Mahamdou Diarra is a quality buy and did me well on a free for the first season in the Prem also.

what season you in? i always get rid of moussi cause i like to go for a more attacking 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 and he doesnt fit in

Moussi plays well as an anchor man for me, Lascelles becomes a decent player and is worth more than £750k imo