WA BWMD DLPS WA
TMS AFA

control and structured with no TIs and what team talk you want

GK
WBS CDD CDD WBA
DMD
WMA DLPS APA WMS
DFS

Attack and Highly Structured with short passing, Higher Tempo and Close down much more and again what team talk you want.

Hope this helps a little :)

Thanks you got any screenshots of your line - up and player duties

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

CE

Can anyone recommend a tactic for these fallen giants?

Hi,

All about the reds. have a look at CE latest tactics (tigre). won the europa league year 3. Assom... is awesome as the CF. just need to find 2 decent IF.

Hi,

All about the reds. have a look at CE latest tactics (tigre). won the europa league year 3. Assom... is awesome as the CF. just need to find 2 decent IF.
Cheers just checked it out will give it ago but which one normal or defensive ?
Which do you use?

I'm not a big fan of two tactics tbh

I just got forest promoted first season (not a clue how) used a 4-2-3-1.

Lica must be your first choice winger.

I'm a huge Forest too, and I am never anyone else, yet it frustrates the **** out of me trying to find a good tactic that actually works!?!! I'm currently 1/4 into my 4 season, and 3rd in Prem (Promoted in 1st season! Finished 5th - playoffs) We're fighting relegation every year, each season im trying different tactics to find that "gold mine" which is almost impossible...

But...

I will try your Tactic Bezman, fingers crossed it works as atm its doing my head on a massive scale! Doesn't help that good players aren't interested into coming either.

On a funny note, we did get bought out in early December in the 1st season by an American consortium, led by David Beckham, and hes my chairman lol

Update using this tactic

Nearly Fluid

14scppg.jpg

Results from Sheff Wed

15eeiw0.jpg

Table

4v01nm.jpg

Take Over Your having a laugh

2eus66x.jpg

Then get this Board Confidence

qs5id1.jpg