Nottingham Forest sign Ramsey and Tudgay

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 876
Tudgay is a good player, I think he'll be a good player for us!

As for Ramsey, I'm delighted we've managed to get someone of his quality on board. Gives us a lot of depth in midfield now, for the next 8 games at least. Hopefully we can get up the table.

I agree that Tudgat is a good player but this season he has been a different player for us, his heart hasn't been in it at all. I hope he does well for you as Notts Forest are my favorite Championship team.

He is pretty decent, and he's ex Derby so you know he's going to score for us against them :)

Tudgay is one of my favorite lower league players, I think he will do well for forrest, I just don't think he wanted to play in League 1 lol. I would have prefered us to sign him instead of Best last season if I am honest.

Not sure how much good Ramsay will do for Forest if he's only there for a month - he'll be seriously lacking in match practice after his injury. If it had been for three months+ then it would have been a great coup.

Tudgay is a decent signing as well - hopefully Derby will nip in for Fryatt now Davies has signed a striker.

We're in for Fryatt too I think, haha,

Ramsey is a good signing, even if it is only for a month! We had Shorey on loan for a short period last year and look what he brought to the team.

Davies wouldnt have signed him on loan if he wasn't match fit - he will rip up the championship.

The Ramsey signing could be a very good signing but the fact that he's coming back from a broken leg will cause him to take a while to adjust again to playing the way he can. Maybe if he does decent then Forest will be allowed to extend his loan and hopefully we will be able to see the talent again.

very very good news that Ramsey is playing again, Forest should make the most of it however, despite Ramsey will still be recovering. As for Tudgay, really shocked, why have Sheffield shipped him out :O

Glad that Ramsey is (Most likely) going to get some first team football under his belt after returning from that injury, a few reserve games before throwing him back into the Arsenal squad for a Premier League match simply wouldn't be sufficient.

mgugan rambo polish guy and cohen

best midfield in the championship

seems good to see Ramsey getting some competitive matches before returning, he might not play to his full ability for Notts but he should definelty be able to add something to their midfield

very very good news that Ramsey is playing again, Forest should make the most of it however, despite Ramsey will still be recovering. As for Tudgay, really shocked, why have Sheffield shipped him out :O

He has been well... pretty useless this year so for and he is just warming the bench as Morrison and Mellor are in fine form

He has been well... pretty useless this year so for and he is just warming the bench as Morrison and Mellor are in fine form

true that, hopefully by playing for Notts he will get his head back into football as he will be in a new environment and playing under a different management with different players

He will be playing with a decent midfield so he will be back to his best.

Back