Notts County Premier League Aim

• Thread starter Thread starter jimmima121
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

jimmima121

Reaction score
Breaking News: 7th July 2009,

Notts County Football Club today announced the appointment of former Scotland international Robbie Thomson as their new manager. Thomson has said he is delighted to be a part of this exciting new project at County and wants them in the Premier League by 2015. The funds are strong and with ex- England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson as Director of Football and investments from new owners Munto Finance inc, the future looks very bright for Notts. Please follow :P

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Been given £1,200,000 to fund a new look squad

good luck mate...should be a good read
(Tresor Kandol was a beast for my notts county team and he was ridiculously cheap!)

I've signed Kandol from Leeds for £65,000 and Marcus Williams from Scunthorpe for £250,000. Also added Nathan Clarke from Huddersfield for £500,000. Olivier Bernard and Mamadou Seck were Free Transfers which my fans saw as steals. Steven O'Halloran has come in on Loan from Aston Villa. I'm joint favourite with Crewe to be promoted at 6-4.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

First game of the season at Home to Bradford today, there manager has revealed a strong statement of confidence in his team against me but I said we couldn't be more confident, will let you know how the first game of the new Notts County goes :p

Save the money mate, you won't need much until next year, and considering if you spend £1.2M even if you win the league you will still lose money.. You should win the league with a £250k investment max

Notts County 0-0 Bradford City

A very rigid performance with little chances created.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Carling Cup First Round:

Doncaster Rovers 4-3 Notts County
P.Heffernan '30, 90+3' T.Kendol '44, 90+1'
R.Wallwork '45+2' P.Heffernan O.G. '64'
J.Hayter '87'

Good attacking display but defence needs to tighten.

Please post stories in the FM Stories section. Also don't update game by game, do it every 5-6 games or so, add a few screenshots etc.

stubhaug £0, j. beardsley £0, gresko £0 (fans love), huntington £60k, elsner £100k (world class!!), r.bennett £350k (great youngster), c.hackett £50k (better than hamshaw & westcarr put together), s. brogan £100k, sandrinho £35k (must buy!!) c.evans (loan), luka senicanin £0 (must buy!!), simeon jackson £450k (world class), viola £0 (world class sub), w.buckley £500k.

I buy most of these everytime i play with notts county. just choose between s.jackson & buckley then you can buy the rest!!!!

Signings for my Notts County team :
Lee Barnard - 400K (Hes diabolical, dont buy)
Odejayi - 120K
Dorian Dervite - 1.3M
Stephen Darby - 300k
Karl Hawley - 100K
Andre Blackman - 90k
Luke Wilkinson - 200k (****)
Ronone Rose - 300k

Loans -
John Bostock, Matty Ritchie, Moloney, Bruma.

All these players played amazingly for me during my time at Notts County, especially Karl Hawley, got top goalscorer. Got me champion in league 2 18 points clear of Rochdale in 2nd place. League 1 however should be a bit of a challenge. I look to buy Tresor Kandol and Simeon Jackson for the new season, and strengthen my defence.

Your forgiven Stuart :P And yeah look forward to the update.

Please post stories in the FM Stories section. Also don't update game by game, do it every 5-6 games or so, add a few screenshots etc.
Who do you think you are?? He can do what he wants so leave him alone.

Peter Trembling has pumped £11,000,000 into the clubs running costs.

Also had 3 league wins with 3 clean sheets taking Notts to the top for the end of August.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Notts County 1-0 Burton Albion

Another win another clean sheet ^^)

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Hammered 1-3 by Northampton at Meadow Lane, Seck getting a red card. Promotion chace still looking very strong though!

Back