Notts County the rise to glory

thanks guys.
its pretty slow at the moment, just going through the World Cup.
im very scared, think i might just leave, and manage a Spanish team......
what are my chance of getting Beckford?

thanks guys.
its pretty slow at the moment, just going through the World Cup.
im very scared, think i might just leave, and manage a Spanish team......
what are my chance of getting Beckford?
Dont leave Tommy :p
your chances of gettin beckford mainly rely on your budgets, he should move for the money if you put a bid in. Lambert's a good investment too.

yea harry is spot lambert is very good and scores some crackers aswell

marcus tudgay is very good aswell

and as harry said DONT LEAVE!!(6)

yea harry is spot lambert is very good and scores some crackers aswell

marcus tudgay is very good aswell

and as harry said DONT LEAVE!!(6)

sweet, cheers fellas.
Keith, when is FM10 comming out in Ireland?
Also, the World Cup in my game is hilarious, England didn't qualify, and Nigeria are ranked 5th in the world. Ha

sweet, cheers fellas.
Also, the World Cup in my game is hilarious, England didn't qualify, and Nigeria are ranked 5th in the world. Ha
England always win the 2010 WC on my saves haha

sweet, cheers fellas.

its the same over here october the 30th

although it might be different for u boggers down in kerry:p

only buzzin tommy oct 30th cant wait :D

cool Harry. Do you know how to change a threads name? Or do I need to ask Sean to do it?
i'll try and stay on topic after this

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

its the same over here october the 30th

although it might be different for u boggers down in kerry:p

only buzzin tommy oct 30th cant wait :D

nice one. HEY, us ''Boggers'' won the All Ireland this year. True, I cant wait for it to come out!!!!

cool Harry. Do you know how to change a threads name? Or do I need to ask Sean to do it?
i'll try and stay on topic after this
on the 'New Posts' page, highlight your thread's name, then highlight, right click and click rename...I think thats right haha

ive been given £100k wage and £100k transfer budget......this is gonna be difficult

you should be fine Tommy, I didnt even get a transfer budget haha. got them into a couple of million pounds of debt by expanding the ground and training facilities an that, seems stupid now
just look out for free agents, there's some gems out there :)

congrats on promotion and good luck in the champo:D
I think he mean promotion to League One so he is now in league one.:)

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

new update guys. Notts County just went on to win every game in September.

Rotherham 0-1 Notts Co.
A lot of long shooting in this game, which annoyed me. However a Lee Hughes penalty was enough to secure victory.

Notts Co. 3-2 Lincoln JPT
Pretty funny game, went up 3-0,through Davies and a Kovacs O.G. then Lincoln got 2 back and missed a last minute penalty. Lucky escape

Notts Co. 2-0 Lincoln
After the previous encounter I made some changes, a Jeff Smith free-kick and an absolute screamer by Davies

Accrington Stanley 1-2 Notts Co.
Comming from behind to beat the favourates for this match, two more for Lee Hughes

Burton 1-3 Notts Co
Burton took the suprise lead after 2 mins, Ivan Campo got sent off for an elbow, Westcarr,Hughes and Davies had us up 3-1 at half time, held on.

Notts Co. 4-0 Macclesfield
A lovely victory for the Meadow Lane faithful,Lee Hughes(2),Davies and an O.G. securing a very comfortable victory

All in all a great month, top of the league with Bradford closing in. Also....
View attachment 10418

Wat skin is that?