Notts Forest

richshort23

Reaction score
Hi All
I have re-kindled fm love after abreak for FM14. I am on my first save, initially with PSV but got sacked afterfinishing third and a poor start to the next season. Halfway through the secondseason I took over Notts Forest who were sitting 18th and managed toget them up to finish 12th. I also, by some miracle won the FA cup.That has led to a nightmare-ish schedule in the third season. However, we aredoing well, in second place after catching up our games in hand. Since takingover the finances have been in a mess. They were massively over the wage budgetwhen I arrived, I have just managed to sort this out now. I thought Forest werein a good position in the game? How would I find out where the money was spent?There were no major signings before I arrived.
Also, does anyone have advice forBritt Assombalonga. He is doing well but not scoring consistently. He isplaying as an advanced forward in a 4-1-2-3 wide, with DM. are there any morespecific individual instructions I can give him?
Thanks

First thing... Nottingham Forest not Notts!

I play the same formation with Forest and I have Assombalonga as a F9. I have a winger and an inside forward either side of him and he has 25+ goals for 5 season, twice been prem top scorer.

I started my save with Forest and if I remember correctly the chairman had to introduce £30mil+ in either the first or second season. So if that didn't happen in your save then that would explain the money issues.

Consider myself told :D

I'll try that then, have back-up strikers of Simon *** and Haris Vuckic who both play that role too.

That may be it, looking back on the transfers there are no major ins/outs, certainly nothing over 1.5 million.

Heading for the prem now though (hopefully!)

Back