Now Arsenal To Possibly Bid For Aguero

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
"I’ve just heard a rumor, though highly unlikely, that Boro Primorac, first team coach, is headed to Madrid to discuss a deal with Atletico. Negotiations with Bordeaux over Marouane Chamakh have reportedly stalled with the French club looking for at least £11m. The story also claims that Arsenal would offer the £25m they would be getting for Adebayor, as well as want-away central defender William Gallas, and young Spanish starlet, Fran Merida. An Aguero discussion was mentioned last summer, as well. As crazy as this transfer rumor seems to be, crazier things have happened."

Source - http://www.downswinging.com/wordpress/2009/07/breaking-newsarsenal-to-flip-25m-for-aguero/

I honestly don't think much of this, but worth the discussion.

This could make sense (young enough for them after all....)

If it happens it will officially p*** me off that man Utd didnt get him instead...

Aren't things like this for the transfers thread? Everyone seems to be starting silly threads these days about every ****** story they here, as well as duplicates of those that the BBC set-up.

But...I hope if he's gona come to England, he comes to Utd :P

But there's definitely a chance he'll go to Arsenal? Good post.

aha nope he wont go to arsenal, is a rumour and probally a very bad one but just wouldnt be bought by united... sell ronaldo & tevez, replace ronaldo with valencia.... and then be linked with benzema and aguero and then buy owen...

would be great but like you leeum i agree it ain`t going to happen! glad he snubbed manu along with benzema and tevez not much love for manu anymore! shameXD

I don't think he has snubbed us-we haven't bid or spoken to him

aha nope he wont go to arsenal, is a rumour and probally a very bad one but just wouldnt be bought by united... sell ronaldo & tevez, replace ronaldo with valencia.... and then be linked with benzema and aguero and then buy owen...

Ah ok, that's a fair opinion, I misunderstood your point. Although I don't think our shopping is done-I could see us going in for Aguero, although I don't know if he'd come-and he's one player Real won't go for :P

ameobi says theres only one club for him real madrid!lol he to snubbs manuXD

aha well real madrid want him but he rejected a 2m p/w contract and i quote

"this offer is insulting to a player of my calibre"

aha obviously, and ajw i dont doubt ferge atall, but he said he is done with spending and i actually believe that.

aha obviously, and ajw i dont doubt ferge atall, but he said he is done with spending and i actually believe that.
they will use the rest of the 80mill to pay off some that massive debit there in! imo liverpool will be selling players at xmas when the bayliffs come in aswell lol!

where as arsenal making steady profits every year to pay of the stadium....lush.

Back