Npower Championship Transfer Budgets 13.1.1

• Thread starter Thread starter alexxx_96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 63K

alexxx_96

Reaction score
Here are the starting transfer budget for the Npower Championship clubs on the official version on Football Manager 13. The first number is the lowest amount of transfer money, and the other number is the highest.
Leave a comment below if you want me to do this with another league!

Barnsley:
£100k - £140k

Birmingham: £0

Blackburn:
£500k - £750k

Blackpool: £2m - £2,4m

Bolton: £2m - £2,4m

Brighton: £725k - £1m

Bristol City: £250k - £325k

Burnley: £250k - £350k

Cardiff:
£750k - £950k

Charlton: £150k - £220k

Crystal Palace: £
200k - £275k

Derby County: £250k - £325k

Huddersfield:
£3,8m - £5,5m

Hull: £400k - £550k

Ipswich: £1m - £1,4m

Leeds: £200k - £275k

Leicester: £2,5m - £3,5m

Middlesbrough: £
400k - £525k

Millwall: £200k - £275k

Nottingham Forest: £5m - £7m

Peterborough: £300k - £450k

Sheffield Wednesday: £200k - £275k

Watford: £750k - £1m

Wolverhampton: £5m - £6,75m

great dude! could you please do this with the south korean leagues ? :)

Just to let you know, Brighton normally get around 4-5 million in January due to season ticket sales.

bit disappointed with the championship teams budgets :/
cant build a good squad with 750k lol

i actually found this very useful i wanted to be a champ team and was wondering about who to be and i chose forest strong squad and wonga and when ever i ask the chairman for something he says yes asked for more wages yes parent club yes and youth and training facilities yes |) love him

bit disappointed with the championship teams budgets :/
cant build a good squad with 750k lol

May be able to get some good players on loan though. IE I'm manager of Blackburn, and have John Flanagan (Liverpool for RB), Glen Whelan in CM (Stoke), and Nick Powell at CM (though he can be an AM too) from Man Utd and Florian Marange from Girondins Bordeaux (LB who has done a great job for me so far with a current rating of 7.08)

i loaned in Formica and frimpong for cardiff, and somehow managed to sign fierro, but he didnt turn out to be as good as he was on fm12

Crystal Palace may have low transfer budget but have a HUGE wage bill, can easily reduce it and find yourself with £1.5-2m, easily more then enough, sold 1 out of 2 deadwood players and brought Gary Mackay-Steven.

Derby also get taken over a few months into the game usually providing 1.5-3.5 ish million transfer budget

Watford just offered me a contract in 2015, with a transfer budget of 28.5M in the championship!

I'm playing as Ipswich and signed Wellington Nem and Adryan because of the 48 month installment so it should be okay to get some good players

Back