NPT&C World Cup Edition Enhanced released! (fixed link)

• Thread starter cordobes1970
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 3K
C

cordobes1970

Welcome to NPT&C World Cup Edition Enhanced!
After a hard work in the implementation of the mod, this time I bring us the best gaming experience for Football Manager 2009 with improved and realistic pitch textures. This modification has five different grass textures depending on the quality of the pitch, and the pitch areas vary depending on weather conditions too, making the experience of the game in 3D more realistic than ever.

INSTALLATION

Steam --> C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\sigfx\meshes\pitch\

Non-Steam --> C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\sigfx\meshes\pitch\

Enjoy it! ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j97pwr

(fixed link)

Last edited:
I´m trying to upload to this web site but at this moment it is impossible. I´m going to upload to other site and later I will add the link. The mod weight is 216,99 MB.

Last edited:
Wow that's a large file. I think it's best if you keep it hosted on an external site as our file uploader isn't very advanced and I don't recommend it for large files like that.

Thanks, I will download though and use it for my last few weeks of FM09!

Nice work, (H), cordobes1970.

There seem's to be a problem with the download link, can't :( download the the pitch mod!!!.

Why not try filefront as your host.

:D