magicnut

Reaction score
NUTTACULAR 4-2-4 v9

View attachment 106920

Description:
After trying out many tactics for this version and being disappointed with their ability to produce results consistently I started developing my own tactic and went back to a 4-2-4 system like I did on the previous football manager , however now using wingers in support (this is what seems to work on this patch). I currently only tested the tactic with Club America in the Mexican league but it started to produce some very decent results so I will share it with you , hopefully you will give it a try with other leagues and tell me how well things work out for you.

For the moment I will only upload on steam workshop , later I will upload other sites for download.

View attachment 106919View attachment 106918View attachment 106917

http://www.megafileupload.com/p8oi/new_4-2-4_v9_DB046323-EB2D-42C5-BBC8-9121C79BF857.fmf <-Alternative download link

DOWNLOAD HERE

Brief instructions:
OI to assistant with good tactical knowledge , judging player ability.

Team talks : if loosing aggresively "unhappy with performance" at half time..Against tough side away where u are underdog say before game: no pressure. After convincing win say very pleased with performance etc..

Training defending high/match tactics , fitness in preseason.

Set piece taker whoever is your best.

Wingers should be same footed as flank or at least fairly strong on the foot same to flank..
For example I bought Druissi right footed but fairly strong left, plays good..

Last edited: