Reaction score
attachment.php

Name - Nwankwo Obiora(h)
D.O.B - 7.12.1991
Age - 18
Nationality - Nigeria
Club - Internazionale
Position - Def Mid

Nwankwo Obiora is a Nigerian footballer currently playing in italy for inter and currently learning his trade in the inter academy's primavera squad managed by Fulvio Pea.

Obiora is a tough tackling midfielder who like to play the anchor role but is equally adapted to play centre halve and central midfield. He holds onto the ball well and his work rate is one of his biggest assets working tirelessly for his team.

At international level he has represented Nigeria at youth level including U-17 ad more recently U-20 making a total of 37 caps at both levels scoring 6 goals.

He has the potential to be as good as obi-mikel as both play identical positions and are very similar in the way they play.

IN FM

attachment.php

Last edited:
He plays for Inter though, so any normal club has almost no chance if getting him

i am currently wolves in second season and was able to sign him with ease so should go to alot of mediocre clubs

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Any screenies?
is the screenshot not showing i did upload one ill try and sort it out if you cant see the screenie.

Can't see it mate, no.

He always turns out good when I'm managing Inter myself :D Great dude ;)

Back