guzzla

Reaction score
the first 2 beta/testing versions are now out

please understand, this versions are in a testing stage and are not fully synced with the current ME, but as it is, i will release 2 of the first versions of the next nxt tactics for fm2017, this 2 versions using FLAT 4-3-3 formation

OI -
View attachment 121156

i'm bad at making threads so yeah, please let me know how it works for you, it will be needed for further tweaking

v1 - http://www.filedropper.com/newnxt2017301c6b97-184f-4fe7-a4ba-ffb166bc11c3

v2 - http://www.filedropper.com/newnxt2017v22850c3dc-b29a-4cb4-84fe-bd4e19359424

i would recommand starting from the second version

enjoy enjoy enjoy :)

Last edited:
The BETA VERSION OF THE TACTIC IS OUT ENJOY :D

Last edited:
please send me a private message, in it your steam page link. thank you :)

i need to be able to communicate with my testers

iamauser said:
Share & Download FM 17 Tactics Template - PLEASE READ BEFORE SHARING

There have been several 'attempts' are sharing tactics recently, and the effort is starting to get lower and lower. If you are wanting to share your tactic, please but the effort in to help us fellow members actually get on with trying (and hopefully enjoying) the tactic.

I will be putting down a hard line on this now, as it is starting to frustrate me. While tactics thread dont have to follow the template below, if they do not contain all the information in some way, the thread will be closed and the tactic link removed.

Please include all of the following in your posts:

Tactic Name:
Tactic Formation:
Screenshot of Tactic:
Tactical Information:
Opposition Instructions:
Training:
Further Comments + Extra Screenshots:
Link to tactic:​

i upload my tactics ONLY when i feel like they are 100% fluid with the current ME, that would benefit the community more than just another tactic. thanks tho, i'm aware about them rules.

i upload my tactics ONLY when i feel like they are 100% fluid with the current ME, that would benefit the community more than just another tactic. thanks tho, i'm aware about them rules.

Sorry but you are not aware of the rules mate!
The rules say you must give this, and you don´t give 1 of them!

---Tactic Name:
---Tactic Formation:
---Screenshot of Tactic:
---Tactical Information:
---Opposition Instructions:
---Training:
---Further Comments + Extra Screenshots:
---Link to tactic:

For this kind of thread the place is here:
Football Manager 2017 Tactics

It´s just respect...if you break the rules others can do the same. This is a tactic sharing!

Greetings, and good luck with your tactic!