FManagerHD

Reaction score
View attachment 295304
Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal
Arsene Wenger has left Arsenal after sixteen years in charge. Arsenal have not won a trophy since the 2005 FA Cup but this is not believed to be the reason of his resignation. Wenger has released a statement saying;
'' I feel the time is right for me to leave. I have spent many years in charge and I feel it is time to move on. I love Arsenal and it is upsetting for me to leave but I reiterate that I feel it is time to move on. I wish Arsenal the best in the future and I hope the club appoint a new manager who has fresh ideas and can lead the club to glory. I would like to thank the fans for their support and the players for their dedication.''

Last edited:
Pat Rice comes out of retirement to manage Arsenal
Arsenal legend Pat Rice has come out of retirement to manage Arsenal for one season. Rice has said it will only be for one season before he officially retires but has said it is fantastic to get the manager's job and said it would be hard to replace his friend Arsene Wenger. The board released a statement saying;
"Arsenal FC are delighted to announce the return of Pat Rice as manager until the end of the season. Rice was reluctant to come out of retirement and especially to replace his friend but he agreed for just one year. Rice has kept all the staff but has appointed Johan Cryuff as a coach and brought in Owen Webster as a tactical coach. Rice has confirmed he will not sign beyond May 2013 but while he is here we intend to make the best of it."