• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

Liam

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

View attachment 362222

This is my Oceania story, the main aim of this story is to win every trophy I can in Oceania and take one of the loaded Nations to world cup success.
I will begin unemployed and work my way around.

I'll be using the Oceania megapack found here: Macdab FM13 Database Megapacks - Editor's Workshop - Unbelievable Jeff: Football Manager Community

These are the Nations/Leagues I have loaded:

I'll be taking on the role of 25 year old, talented Brazilian manager Ovro Oziea, let the job hunt begin.

The job hunt begins..

I decided to open up the Job Center and click 'apply all'
Apparently this database is glitched and I applied to 101 jobs, nevermind, I'll go with it.

So, a day later it turned out I'd been offered a job at 10 different clubs.
Here are the job offers as follows:

I chose to delay all of them, in the hope of some more coming in throughout the week ahead...

Anyways 2 days later, when it became apparent jobs were being filled and noone else wanted me, I opted to go with the 'Western Suburbs'. As seen below:

The team, formation and pre-season will be coming in the next post, stay tuned and keep following! :)

And... unfortunately I'm going to call it a day there, with a whole team full of greyed out players. My life ended. Jokes, I'll be back with an Asia one, hopefully someone out there has made a functional, Asian league megapack. :)

Really, sorry.

Did you add players when starting the game. Using custom database you should be able to add all Oceania players or add all players of that nationality individually

Did you add players when starting the game. Using custom database you should be able to add all Oceania players or add all players of that nationality individually

I did, it seemed that when I retried instead of a 'whole team of greyed out players' I had 5 real players and 'the rest of the team greyed out'.

I don't plan to add databases all day just to find one that works, I'll go with Asia. ;)

Back